Offered Salary 69000
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience – 2 t0 5 year
designation- hr generalist
qualification- mba (hr)
- Responsible for all or part of these areas: recruiting and staffing Hr. Industries, organizational and space planning, performance management and improvement systems; organization development, employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting, employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health; and employee services and counseling.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with company agencies, universities, and other recruitment sources.
- Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Recommend, develop, and schedule training and development courses. Job Description Human Resource Generalist
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommend, develop, and maintain human resource manual filing systems.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Develop and update tracking systems necessary in daily operation.
- Develop and maintain employee handbook.
- Perform specific research/investigation into operational issues, as requested.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions for new employees to explain personnel policies, compensation, and benefit programs.
- Maintain employee files and records, assures completeness of files.
- Responds to public inquiries on positions available in employment.
- Log and expedite complaints and assign to appropriate person; completing
- Salary: Negotiable